4.7 out of 5
80798 Munich (DE)Access you cookie settings
Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
LikeLouis GmbH follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, LikeLouis GmbH uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
Sharing you personal Information and Third Party Privacy Policies
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above.
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: Google Privacy Statment . You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on .
- In order to ensure the uniform depiction of certain fonts, our website uses fonts called Adobe Typekit Web Fonts provided by Adobe Systems Incorporated, 345 Park Avenue, San Jose, CA 95110-2704, USA (Adobe). When you access pages of our website, your browser will automatically load the required fonts directly from the Adobe site to be able to display them correctly on your device. As a result, your browser will establish a connection with Adobe’s servers in the United States. Hence, Adobe learns that your IP address was used to access our website. According to the information provided by Adobe, no cookies will be stored in conjunction with the provision of the fonts. Adobe is in possession of a certification in accordance with the EU-US Privacy Shield. The Privacy Shield is a compact ratified between the United States of America and the European Union, aiming to warrant compliance with European Data Protection Standards. For more information, please follow this link: Cross-border data transfers. The use of Adobe Typekit Web Fonts is necessary to ensure the uniform presentation of fonts on our website. This constitutes a legitimate interest as defined in Art. 6 Sect. 1 lit. f GDPR. For more information about Adobe Typekit Web Fonts, please read the policies under: Adobe Typekit Web Fonts Policies . Adobe’s Data Privacy Declaration may be reviewed under: Adobe’s Data Privacy Declaration
- We use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: Shopify Privacy Statment
- We use the remarketing feature Custom Audiences provided by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA ("Facebook"). With this feature, we can track users' actions after they have seen or clicked on a Facebook ad. Our purpose of using this feature is to show you advertisements that are of interest to you and as well in order to make our website more interesting to you. Due to the marketing tools applied, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection to the Facebook server. We have no control over the extent and the further use of the data, which are raised by the use of this tool by Facebook and inform you therefore according to our knowledge level: by integrating Facebook Custom Audiences, Facebook receives the information that you have visited the website of our company, or have clicked on one of our ads. If you are registered with a service of Facebook, Facebook can assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Facebook or have not logged in, there is a chance that the provider will find out and store your IP address and other identifying features. Disabling the Facebook Custom Audiences feature is available here . In order to disable the feature, you must be logged in to Facebook. The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 (f) GDPR. Please read more in their privacy statement: For more information about data processing by Facebook, please visit Facebook Privacy Statement .
- To serve our website we make use of a global CDN network. The provider may also collect information like IP addresses to ensure quality and security. Please read more in their privacy statement: Cloudflare Privacy Statement
- We work with external shipping companies (e.g. DPD) to deliver orders. These shipping companies receive the following data to execute the relevant order: your name, your delivery address, your post number if applicable (if you wish to have the order delivered to a DPD packing station), your email address if applicable (if the shipping company wishes to inform you of the provisional delivery date by email)
- Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
Do Not Track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
LikeLouis GmbH does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.